Scripps is inviting everyone to the National End Stage Liver Disease Training Program and Treatment Update happening on September 7, 2013 at the San Diego Mariott La Jolla, 4240 La Jolla Village Drive.
The conference is open for gastroenterologists, hepatologists, oncologists, transplant physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurse specialists.
The highlights include:
- Earn Category I CME and self-assessment credits toward Part 2 of the ABS MOC Program.
- Updates on the latest clinical guidelines with strong patient-focused educational sessions.
- Local experts providing an interdisciplinary team approach to treatment with physician and midlevel provider faculty.
- Interactive formats including practical case studies, small group discussion, and question and answer opportunities throughout.
- Receive up to 4.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Convenient local venues and affordable registration fee.
For inquiries, please contact the Scripps Conference Services & CME at 858-652-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit http://www.scripps.org.