The Big Bay Boom July 4th Fireworks Show is back!
The biggest fireworks show in San Diego which will showcase a choreographed display that will last approximately 17 minutes.
Come down and bring your family and friends to watch this spectacular event.
Bring your lawnchairs, friends and boats to watch the Big Bay Boom fireworks show from these locations:
- Shelter Island
- Harbor Island
- North Embarcadero
- Marina District
- Coronado Ferry Landing
- Boating/On The Water
Parking and Shuttles
To accommodate the large crowd expected on San Diego Bay this Fourth of July, the Port of San Diego has set up free parking lots with shuttle service to Harbor Island and Shelter Island.
- Free shuttle service to Harbor Island and Shelter Island
- Free parking at SDCCU Stadium (formerly Qualcomm) with an MTS Trolley Ticket
- Expanded 4th of July train, trolley and bus service from MTS
- New: Guaranteed Parking with pre-purchased tickets
- Parking Meters are Free on the July 4th
Come to San Diego Bay for the fireworks – but try not to bring your car.
Please visit bigbayboom.com for more details.