The San Diego Tet Festival is the longest-running Vietnamese Lunar New Year festival in San Diego that attracts more than 25,000 people every year from all over the city. This is a FREE admission event with a variety of cultural attractions, activities, games, food and live entertainment, as well as lion dancing, martial arts, firecrackers, and our most popular program, the Miss Vietnam of San Diego pageant. Join the happy crown on Jan 24 – Jan 26, 2020, from 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM.
The San Diego Tết Festival has moved through a few locations over the course of the last 14 years, but Mira Mesa Community Park has been our longest home. We want to thank the district of Mira Mesa for allowing us to host our event in your home. Below is the timeline of when the San Diego Tet Festival started, and which location it’s been in.
– Our signature Miss Vietnam San Diego Pageant
– Lion dancing all 3 days
– Cultural village
– Beer Garden
– Full Carnival Rides
– Golden Voice contest and Dancing contests for cash prizes
– Game Booth with prizes
– 2 stages with non-stop entertainment from A-list singers/artists as well as local artists in San Diego
– Food vendors with variety of foods from cultures all around the world!
– Children’s games and activities
– Petting zoo
– ” Lucky Red Envelope” – Traditional Money Giving for Luck during Opening Ceremony with city councils, officials, and even the city mayor! That’s right, we invite the San Diego Mayor!
For more info, visit sdtet.com